Pneumatic grinders in hardware tools, also known as pneumatic angle grinders, also called pneumatic polishers, things have different characteristics, but many people give the same things to different "names". Different. ...
A screwdriver has an elongated housing with a plurality of longitudinal pipes, each pipe having a longitudinal slot that opens the pipe toward an outer surface of the housing. A plurality of screwdrivers are slidably arranged one-to-one in each pipe. ...
First, the necessary conditions for the use of pneumatic tools
1. Personal use: piston air compressor, air pipe, joint, triple piece (oil-water separator), pneumatic oil;
2. Large- scale use: screw-type air compressors, gas storage tanks, dryers, gas pipes, joints, triple parts (oil-water separators), pneumatic oil;
The air compressor with its own gas storage tank, independent gas storage tank, and triple parts must be regularly checked for water discharge (up to a period of no more than 5 days) to ensure that the air source is dry and prevent water and gas from rusting inside the Ambassador machine and affecting the use of the machine. life.In addition, the normal use of the pneumatic oil in the three-piece oil tank should not be less than 1/4 capacity to ensure that the pneumatic oil can be atomized into the machine to play a role of lubrication and cleaning.
Large-scale use of pneumatic tools, the main air supply pipe must be reasonably standard wiring, the common type is a multi-inlet connection circuit wiring to ensure the stability of air pressure flow.Do not use straight-to-bottom wiring. This wiring method will probably cause the pressure at the station farther from the air inlet to be lower, the machine capacity will be insufficient, and it will not function properly.
Except for low-power machines, the stable working pressure of normal pneumatic tools is 0.65Mpa, and the instantaneous pressure drop should not be less than 0.05Mpa; except for low-power machines, it is recommended to use an inner diameter 8mm air pipe, high-power pneumatic wrench, wind cannon, air shovel , Air pick and other products use a minimum of 13mm inner diameter trachea.
Second, the daily maintenance of pneumatic tools
No matter how high the price is, the use of air blade motor-type pneumatic tools requires the addition of pneumatic oil maintenance, which is as important as the car engine cannot start oil.The common methods for filling pneumatic oil are as follows:
1. Automatic refueling: install triple parts (oil-water separator) at the end of the air pipe at each station, usually the pneumatic oil in the oil tank is not less than 1/4 capacity to ensure that the pneumatic oil can be atomized into the machine normally. Lubrication and cleaning effect;
2. Manual refueling: When the machine is continuously used, the standard is to refuel every 15 minutes. After disconnecting the air source, fill about 5 drops from the air inlet joint, and the large machine will increase appropriately.In addition, the machine should be refueled and idled for a few seconds before use. Before going to work at night, the machine should be refilled with pneumatic oil and idled for three seconds to properly place the machine;
Do not allow the pneumatic oil to touch the environment of the workpiece. If conditions permit, you can modify the machine's exhaust port by installing an extension cable to keep the discharged pneumatic oil and compressed air away from the work station and the workpiece, so as to avoid contamination of the workpiece ;
Placement standard after the machine is used: The air inlet should be sealed before placing it to prevent environmental dust from entering the inside of the machine through the joint and causing failure.
Possessing the pneumatic tools of the strike group, the workload is large, and when used frequently, the strike group module should be removed every month for cleaning and replacing the butter under normal circumstances.Do not add too much butter, to prevent the normal operation of the strike group from affecting the torque output.
Note: For the use of the machine beyond its capacity and without daily maintenance, it is not covered by our warranty, but can be paid for repair services.
3. Necessary selection and service commitment of BOOXT pneumatic tools before purchase
1. Before purchasing, unless you have used the relevant model of the product before and approved its quality, you can directly purchase the relevant product.Otherwise, please communicate with our technicians or customer service first. After understanding the details of the workplace, use requirements, and on-site operating environment, we will recommend the corresponding products for your use.There are many models of BOOXT brand machines. They also face various types of industrial production users, with different uses and working hours. Therefore, the machines must be used correspondingly to do more with less.On the contrary, it is likely to be difficult to use and not durable;
2. If conditions permit and it is necessary, you can make an appointment with us to understand the actual situation of the production or use the pre-test service.
3. For products recommended by us, we promise: Take the machine for trial within three days after receiving it, and find it inappropriate, the machine has not been disassembled, the appearance is not scratched, the packaging and accessories are complete, and it will not affect the secondary sales. Can return a refund.If it is not a machine problem, or if you have any questions, please contact us in time, and we will provide you with free technical guidance services.
Four, 15 days unsatisfactory return service instructions
1. Only machines that have been consulted and recommended by our technical customer service staff;
2. The product is intact, has not been dismantled, the surface is not scratched, and the packaging and accessories are complete without affecting the secondary sales machines;
3. Our technicians recommend the sample and promise in writing to ignore the machine in the second clause above.
BOOXT post-sale notice
Pneumatic tools are industrial products. Unlike ordinary consumer products, the chance of self-selection causing trouble is much greater.The most direct impact is that if you make a mistake, it will directly slow down your production and shipment period, and even affect product quality!Therefore, be sure to communicate with our customer service or technical staff before purchasing, and inform us of the requirements and the use of the workshop. We will recommend suitable and practical tools based on your needs and our extensive industry experience offline.
1. The warranty period of the machine is related to the actual use.After communicating with the technical staff before purchasing, after the recommended product, the customer service or technician will give a free warranty period according to the actual situation.Failure to communicate with technical staff before placing an order. If damage occurs after using the machine, it is considered to be beyond the scope of the machine's capabilities and is not covered by the warranty;
2. The scope of free warranty does not include: easy-wearing parts, use beyond the machine's capabilities, no maintenance, and human-induced damage, but can provide paid repair services;
3. Maintenance cost during the warranty period: During the warranty period, if the product is repaired due to product quality problems, our company will bear the cost of replacement parts and return shipping; if other problems require repair, our company will charge the cost of replacement parts, and the return shipping will be charged by the buyer bear;
4. Maintenance costs after the warranty period: If there is a problem with the machine, it can be returned to our company for paid maintenance. The round-trip freight is borne by the buyer.During the repair process, we will charge the cost of replacement parts and appropriate labor costs.Before repairing, we will first evaluate the quotation, and the parts to be replaced will maximize the use of the original factory to ensure the performance of the machine after repair.Under special circumstances, if it is necessary to replace the spare parts, we will inform the buyer in advance;
收货登记→排队等待维修→维修部检查并给出预报价→预报价告知用户→用户确认→维修部正式维修→维修完毕→维修部给出正式维修清单与价格告知用户→用户确认打款→机器返还给用户5. Maintenance process:registration of receipts → waiting in line for maintenance → inspection of the maintenance department and giving a pre-quote → pre-quotation to inform the user → user confirmation → formal maintenance of the maintenance department → completion of the repair → maintenance department gives a formal maintenance list and price to the user → The user confirms the payment → the machine is returned to the user
Note: Pre-quote, that is, for paid repairs, after receiving the inspection of our maintenance department, the approximate repair price will be given according to the damage of the machine. The user needs to evaluate whether it is worth repairing according to his own situation. After confirmation, our maintenance department Only then began the official disassembly maintenance.However, during this process, problems that have not been checked before are not ruled out. If you need to replace parts outside the pre-quotation list, if the price is higher, relevant personnel of our company will communicate with the user in time to reconfirm whether to repair or not until the final repair is completed.Therefore, there may be parts that need to be replaced due to rigidity, which will incur more costs than the pre-quote. The actual maintenance price is subject to the final official price of the repair.
6. Maintenance time: Under normal circumstances, if the maintenance machine does not order parts and does not return to the factory, it will be returned to the buyer within 72 hours (excluding holidays).
Regarding logistics: For the sake of cargo safety, small items are sent by default in the province, and Debang expresses are delivered outside the province; large items are delivered by the debang logistics inside and outside the province.In addition, SF and EMS are optional. Shipping products are subject to additional shipping charges.