用途 ： Use of portable fine tooth pneumatic tapping machine :
1. It is suitable for the powerful drilling and thread cleaning operations of hardware products, plastic products, composite materials and other industries.
2.Suitable for drilling, threading and cleaning operations in all industries such as electrical appliances, furniture, kitchenware, electronics, shipbuilding, steel structures, and automobiles.
3. Power source (air motor) for various purposes, especially automation as a power source. (Can provide customized services with different requirements)
4. It is suitable for drilling and reaming of steel, aluminum, stainless steel, wooden board, IC board, plastic board, carbon fiber and other materials.
5. The air drill with forward and reverse function is also suitable for tightening or disassembling of soft-coupled bolts and nuts.
特点 ： Features of portable fine tooth pneumatic tapping machine :
1. Simpler and safer design than electric drill, convenient maintenance, more suitable for special anti-electric occasions;
2. Powered by compressed air, it is not easy to generate heat for a long time;
3. Strengthen the cylinder group and gear to make the overall performance of the machine stronger.
4. Aiming at high-volume production line strength, related parts and components undergo specialized heat treatment to enhance product performance;
5. Light product quality, good torque output, can significantly improve work efficiency;
6. Ergonomic design, long-term use of the hand is not easy to feel tired.
7. Rear exhaust design.
8. Gear type structure.
This machine's fast forward and reverse design is suitable for tapping and cleaning.
Model Specifications: AT-6003 (Pressure Start)
Chuck size: 3/8 "
Tapping ability: 1-3mm
No-load speed: 1000rpm
Full length: 280mm
Air consumption: 141L / min
Noise value: 77dB (A)
提供台湾BOOXT波世特品牌气动工具，手提细牙气动攻牙机AT-6003厂家直销，首件享特价。 Dongguan Qiangqiang Hardware Tools Co., Ltd. provides Taiwan BOOXT brand pneumatic tools, portable fine-pneumatic tapping machine AT-6003 factory direct sales, the first special price. Consulting Hotline: 4008301980